Camera Obscura - Let's Get Out Of This Country

Hi Noah & classmates!

This first image is my clever portrayal of the empty, departing emotion by not putting anything under the patterned feathers. I thought it might be interesting.


These are after adding my attempt to draw a bird's head and talons, then the back of the vinyl case in different variations of fonts.

MEAN 26:

Parma:

IM FELL:


(I don't know why it won't enlarge when you click on some of them... and I don't know if it's just my computer or what.)
Give me feedback!
Please.
And hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving :)

3 comments:

MeganHoward said...

I think "Parma" is looking most successful, i can't see the images enlarged, but i think the organization of the type on the back is the best. I really love your drawing of the bird as well!

Kash said...

great work. good combination of textures. LOVE the front face. can't see the back typefaces at all because i can't blow the images up.

i like the type in the bottom corner, but maybe ease up a tiny bit and give it another quarter of an inch from the edges?

Callie said...

The texture on the back is really nice, it goes well with your vintage theme. The bird looks much better with the detail added to his (or her?) head.