Whale Rider






I named my font whale rider because when I was first making it, it kind of reminded me of a whale or a submarine.


All of my dates are significant moments in history related to aliens and 2012. My friend said that my font reminded her of aliens, so I decided to make my posters go with this story a guy at work made up: according to him, humans are actually being grown by shape-shifting aliens who look like reptiles. They are tending humans in the same way that farmers tend to their crops. December 21, 2012 is the date when they are going to harvest their crops. They're going to drink the blood of all the humans who don't have love in their hearts (the story started out while talking about politicians and other horrible people). I picked dates that I thought would best relate to this story. I picked alien sightings and tragic moments in history. 


No comments: