Unfortunately I'm traveling and don't have the ability to scan my final numbers and characters that I was going to show everyone on saturday so I photographed them. I know its a little gray but they are consistent with the designs of my other letter forms. What I did differently since last week was live trace the letterforms and screw applique to look more digital when compared to my hand drawn letters. I played with the tracing options of the screw to keep some of the hand sketched quality but I was unfortunately unable to keep the value of the letterforms once I made them digital letters. My whole file is quite large so I'm posting my A-F jpg so you can see the difference between this week and last week. Let me know what you think and if you'd like me to post my whole hand drawn and digital alphabet. I can post better images on sunday.

1 comment:

emi said...

i love that its outlines. its so clean, sophisticated, its so beautiful. i love that the lines are curvy and almost like a man made, though it has screws. i'm not too crazy about the screws; for being sketches and where they're placed. But when you view the type from far, the sketchiness makes the screw less dominant and thats great. if you could make it "digital" and maintain that fade-away quality.. but either way its good. I like it, alot. I feel like it could be used in a love letter or something, its so gentle.