Homework, Notes, 11/18/08

hello

your assignment, due THIS WEDNESDAY, POSTED RIGHT HERE:

choose one of your two image-only album package designs. revise images if necessary based on your class comments, and ADD TYPE to it. you must include the following:
a. the album title
b. the artist
c. a track listing

make TWO versions.

post them here no later than this wednesday. i will comment on them, and implore the rest of you to as well. you then have till dec. 3's class to do one more revision on both of them.

have a great holiday,
noah

2 comments:

Celia Helfrich said...

Hey Noah, I attempted posting my revisions of the album but was having trouble uploading the images. They refuse to upload. I will try again later today when I can get to a computer that will accept my HD. My parent's computer is crap and won't let me access my HD so... I'll try my best to get them up here as soon as I can.
Have a good thanksgiving,
Celia

MeganHoward said...

I left out of the country on friday night and didn't know we had to do two versions. I'm playing with a new typeface as we speak and I'll post them here before wednesday again for some more feedback. thanks